Welcome to Blue Haven 3
Ms Andrews and the amazing year 1s are looking forward to a super term 2.
Term 1 was very busy and students achieved some excellent outcomes.
Things to look forward to this term are;
- Maths Rotations, every Tuesday and Thursday, 9.30 to 10.50am (any parents wanting to come and assist are always welcome)
- Library every Tuesday afternoon
- Literacy Rotations on Wednesday mornings with Mrs King
- Letters and Sounds spelling and phonics program Monday to Wednesday
- Discovery Learning, starting half way through the term to link our HASS and Science
- Three way conferences
- AND SO MUCH MORE
Next term we are looking forward to investigating dinosaurs and all their features! Keep your eyes out for some cool dino art work too!